What is JesusBeat.com about?
JesusBeat.com’s mission is simple—we want to see Jesus lifted high! JesusBeat.com is a worldwide movement of the body of Christ working together to change the nations through a network of leaders, gatherings, training events and resources. We are also providing Christian gatherings and ministries with the opportunity to list information about their organization and events on our online directory.
Who We Are
We are whole-hearted followers of Christ who believe the following:
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe that God is the Creator and Ruler of everything and eternally exists as one God in three equal persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that every person is created in God’s image and deeply loved by Him, but also separated from Him by their sinfulness. Out of God’s great love for us, He sent His only Son Jesus to die for our sins on the cross and bring us back to Him. (Genesis 1:26; Isaiah 59:1-2; John 3:16; Romans 6:23)
- We believe that the only hope for every person is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who is fully God and fully human. Through faith in Christ’s life, death on the cross and resurrection, sinful people are made right with God. (Romans 3:21-26; 10:9-10, 13; John 3:16; Ephesians 2:1-10)
- We believe that we are saved by God’s grace through faith alone. No amount of our good works will make us right with God. We also believe that grace and faith express themselves through a lifestyle of good works. (Ephesians 2:8-10)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in every believer, producing fruit in them to live Christ-like lives of godly character. Through baptism in the Holy Spirit, believers are empowered and given gifts to serve Christ effectively. (Luke 11:13; Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 8:17, 10:44-46, 19:6; Romans 8:9-16; Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12)
- We believe that eternal life with God is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as Lord and Savior, as expressed in the verse: “For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). Those who do not receive Jesus as Lord and Savior will spend eternity apart from Him “in the fiery lake of burning sulfur,” which the Bible calls “the second death” (Revelation 21:8). We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, both universally and locally—all those who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit through faith in Christ. Jesus is Head and Lord over the Church, and its mission is to worship Him and make disciples who follow Him with all their heart. (Matthew 28:18-20; Ephesians 2:19-22; Colossians 1:18)
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the establishment of His eternal rule over all, and the final restoration of everything through Him. (Matthew 24:42-44; Acts 1:11, 3:19-21; Colossians 1:15-20; Revelation 11:15)
So if your church, ministry or event are in agreement with these, Sign Up today and let us help people find you!
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. Revelations 22:17