Your Acceptance of the Agreement
JesusBeat reserves the right to modify the disclaimers, terms and conditions of access to the Service, without advance notice, by posting an updated version of this Agreement on the Service. All such modifications are effective twenty-four (24) hours after posting. Your access, link to, or use of the Service after the date such amended terms are posted on the Service shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amended terms.
Access and Use
- We may offer certain portions of our Services at no charge (e.g., basic church or ministry directory listing) and others for a one-time fee, on a subscription basis, or under any other lawful pricing structure (e.g., custom directory pages for a church or ministry or third-party advertising). In all instances, our Services are not being sold to you; rather, you are being granted a limited license to use our Services. In addition, the license to use of any of our paid Services does not necessarily transfer across operating systems and/or different equipment (e.g., computers).
- Some portions of our Websites may be offered to you conditioned on your payment of a fee (e.g., “Intermediate Listing” or “Premium Listing”). By paying to use JesusBeat services, you will be subject to any charges and rules set forth in the additional terms for that particular listing, in addition to the general terms provided here. We will provide notice of any charges, or extra charges, before you register and pay for a Service. You are responsible for any charges for fee-based listings incurred by your account. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, whether with or without your knowledge. In the event that you pay for a Service by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card account by registering for the service and providing us with your credit card information. You warrant to us that the credit card information that you provide us is correct and is your account. You may cancel your listing by contacting us using the “Contact Us” link on JesusBeat’s website, or by contacting us via email at getintouch@JesusBeat.com. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the fee-based service offerings at any time, without notice.
- To the extent that JesusBeat Websites contain links to outside services and resources, we do not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to that particular service or resource.
JesusBeat, JesusBeat.com, jbcrew.jesusbat.com, JesusBeat’s logo, JB Crew’s logo, and all other text and images contained on these websites are protected by United States trademark and copyright law and other applicable law and are the property of JesusBeat, except as otherwise identified. All rights are reserved. All copyrights and trademarks not the property of JesusBeat that are used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as granting any license or other rights to any copyright, trademark, patent, or other property of JesusBeat or any third party, whether by implication, laches, estoppel, or explicit grant. Because the content is proprietary, any unauthorized use of materials on the site may violate the law. Materials on the site may not be modified, reproduced, or displayed for any commercial or public purpose without specific written permission from JesusBeat. In particular, and not by way of limitation, JesusBeat does not permit framing of the website or of any content on the website.
User Registration and Promotional Messages
- In order to access or use some features of our Services, you may have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), then you are not permitted to register as a user, sign up for any promotional messages, or otherwise provide us any personal information.
- If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate, and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you may create a username and password (a “Membership”). You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to contact us by clicking the “Contact Us” link on our Website immediately if you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of the JesusBeat Websites, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the websites, which includes, without limitation, use of the site to:
- disseminate or transmit “spam,” unsolicited messages, chain letters, or unsolicited commercial email;
- disseminate or transmit material that to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious, or any Content that is unlawful, is intended to be used for any unlawful purpose, is false or misleading, or that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any person, including JesusBeat;
- create a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication;
- export, re-export, or permit downloading of any message or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses, or exemptions;
- interfere, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other profiles or accounts on the website or any other computer network;
- disseminate or transmit viruses or any other malicious code or program; or
- engage in any other activity deemed by JesusBeat to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
Content and Non-Endorsement
JesusBeat has worked to ensure the accuracy of the information it provides through the Service. The information created and posted on JesusBeat website relies on data obtained from many sources believed to be reliable. However, JesusBeat cannot guarantee the accuracy or the completeness of the information provided via the Service or any analysis based thereon. The Service may provide links to web pages, websites, and various resources or locations on the web. JesusBeat has no control over the information you access via such links, does not endorse that information, and shall not be held responsible for it or for the consequences of your use of that information.
Comment Policy for JesusBeat’s Blog
We (JesusBeat) believe that ideas triumph and words matter, and we strive to serve our Website visitors by providing an online forum (e.g., JesusBeat’s blog) to spark interesting insights and add to your experience using JesusBeat’s websites.
Registered users of JesusBeat’s Websites are allowed to post comments on blog posts. Comments will appear under a user’s registered name. We encourage thoughtful and polite comments representing a range of views across the Christian faith. However, we make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments—either by the same reader or different readers—and will remove any comments that are inaccurate, identical, offensive, inappropriate, or that personally target other JesusBeat members or people.
We typically do not edit comments on the JesusBeat blog, but we do ask that you not use all-capitalization to write you comments. If you’ve spotted an error, would like to suggest future blog post ideas, or want to volunteer as a blog post contributor, please send us an email message at getintouch@JesusBeat.com or use the “Contact Us” link to ensure a rapid response.
In exchange for your access to and use of the Service, you warrant, represent, and agree:
- that you are over the age of thirteen (13) and have the power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under this Agreement;
- that you have read and will strictly observe the Acceptable Use Policy set forth above;
- that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are responsible for all activities that occur under them, and will maintain their confidentiality;
- that you must evaluate and bear all the risks associated with the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness thereof;
- that you shall comply with all applicable customs, laws, regulations, or other governmental rules of the United States and your place of residence regarding your use of the Service and Content, and that, recognizing that the Internet and your potential use of the Service and Content is global, you are solely responsible for complying with the same and with any other local customs, laws, regulations or other governmental rules; and
- that you will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in any communication with JesusBeat, including email to JesusBeat.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. JESUSBEAT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JESUSBEAT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND SUCH INFORMATION SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY FROM JESUSBEAT.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older to make purchases on any of our Websites.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- We provide our Services including, without limitation, Service Content for educational, entertainment, and/or promotional purposes. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed through any of our Services for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of any Service Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Service Content.
- In some instances, Service Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant, and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement offered through our Services by anyone other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in contests or promotions of advertisers and other third parties (i.e. entities other than JesusBeat) found on or through this Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such party. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the website.
License and Termination
JesusBeat grants you a limited license to access and use the Service subject to the terms, conditions, and disclaimers set forth in this Agreement, and to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations. Failure to abide by any such disclaimers, terms, or conditions will result in the immediate termination of your access to the Service.
In addition, JesusBeat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or any portion of the Service for any reason and to take any other actions that JesusBeat, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of the company and of its members as a whole. You warrant that for any Content you submit to the Service, you own the right to use and provide such Content. In addition, you grant to JesusBeat a permanent and irrevocable license to use, display, distribute, perform, reproduce in whole or in part, modify, and create derivative works from the Content, in any media, and you grant JesusBeat the right to sublicense the same.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless JesusBeat, our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies (collectively, the “Website Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, related to, or that may arise in connection with:
- your use of our Services;
- User Content provided by you or through use of your Membership;
- any actual or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant that you have made to us; or
- your acts or omissions.
You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
- If you are using our Website on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless, defend, and indemnify the Website Parties from any claim, suit, or action arising from or related to the use of the Website or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorney’s fees.
JESUSBEAT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR GOODWILL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF JESUSBEAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS OF JESUSBEAT’S LIABILITY APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with our Services including, without limitation, Service Content, is to stop using our Services. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of goods advertised in connection with our Services or any links placed in our Services. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of any content posted by a third-party or conduct of a third-party using our Services. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.